To develop a connection between fashion, nature and self image. Students will dress their life-sized mannequins using items found in nature and culture to define who they are.
This art camp is held in a 4-day, 9-week timespan. Camp days are Monday’s, Tuesday’s, Wednesday’s and Thursday's. Camp hours are 9:30am - 1:30pm. Trip day hours vary.
For the full 9-week camp experience, tuition is $1200 (save $$$). Installment options are available. Full payment is due by June 1st.
The cost is $160, if you wish to pay per week. You must choose your week(s) and submit payment by June 1st.
$100 non-refundable registration fee is a one-time fee due at time of registration.
Camp tuition includes: cost of trips and project materials.
- Ages to join 9 - 16.
- Full payment and registration due by June 1st before child can begin camp.
- Bring a Sketchbook 8.5 x11 or larger.
- This camp is geared towards youth who have a strong desire and ability in the arts. If your child truly does not show interest in the arts, or if they may not take this program serious, please reconsider signing them up the following year.
- Parent/Student Orientation. Saturday, June 22nd | 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Camp begins Monday, June 24th
- Camp ends Thursday, August 22nd
- Closed Thurs 7/4
$160 - $200