It’s I.A.Y.A. mission to deliver a high quality art program filled with a spirit of playfulness and experimentation in a caring environment that encourages personal and creative growth through self-expression. I.A.Y.A. not only desires to teach art, but to help reduce idle youth, and create an atmosphere for artists to cultivate and develop together.
With your help, we can send Philadelphia’s children on the summer experience of a lifetime. It cost approximately $1200 for a child to spend a 9-week session at the camp. These fees include full tuition for one summer camp session and their materials.
By sponsoring one of our campers, you can help alleviate the costs to their families and give them a summer they’ll never forget.
What you’ll receive as a sponsor:
- Photos and testimonials from our campers experiences this summer
- Your name added to our Partners & Sponsors listed on our website
- Social media shoutouts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Your name will also be included in any press coverage of the camp drive (where applicable)
- A thank you letter from our campers
*Full and partial sponsorships available.